Company: American Automobile Association (AAA)
Contact: Janie Graziani, social media manager
Location: Heathrow, Fla.
Industry: Insurance, Travel Services
Annual revenue: Confidential
Number of employees: Confidential
Based in Heathrow, Fla., and founded in 1902, the American Automobile Association (AAA) is a not-for-profit insurance company known primarily for providing emergency roadside service, maps, and other travel services. It has more than 50 million members.
With an increasing number of its members starting to talk about AAA via social media, the company decided it needed to start listening and engaging.
AAA noticed that an increasing number of members were voicing issues and complaints via social media instead of calling their local AAA office. AAA understood that it needed to be aware of these conversations, not only to be responsive as possible to customers but also to make sure member concerns do not snowball into PR crises.
AAA was challenged to better monitor and respond to customer issues being aired on the social Web.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Never Miss a Step in Your Social Media Marketing Schedule [Checklist]
- Why and How You Should Use Instagram's IGTV to Improve Your Social Media Video Strategy
- The Influence of Instagram [Infographic]
- Social Selling for LinkedIn: Seven Practical Tips [Infographic]
- The Complete Guide to Reddit Marketing