Search, social-media, and Web-based email sites feature prominently in the top 15 US websites (among all categories) for July 2009.
The Hitwise data featured here (Top 15 US Websites, July 2009) is based on US market share of visits, as defined by the IAB—the percentage of online traffic to the domain or category—from the Hitwise sample of 10 million US Internet users.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Challenges That Product Experience Management (PXM) Can Solve
- The Ultimate Contact Form Checklist and Guide for 2020 [Infographic]
- Three Problems Still Plaguing Online Shopping, and How to Fix Them
- 404 Errors: What Happens When Your Web Page Is Broken [Infographic]
- 10 Examples of the Best Brand-Community Landing Pages