The websites of search giant Google, social-media leader Facebook, and Yahoo's email service topped the list of websites in the computers & Internet industry in July, according to Hitwise.
The Hitwise data featured here (Top 15 US Websites, July 2009) is based on US market share of visits, as defined by the IAB—the percentage of online traffic to the domain or category—from the Hitwise sample of 10 million US Internet users.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Problems Still Plaguing Online Shopping, and How to Fix Them
- 404 Errors: What Happens When Your Web Page Is Broken [Infographic]
- 10 Examples of the Best Brand-Community Landing Pages
- The High Cost of 'Inexpensive' Website Design and SEO: A Thorough Guide
- Why You Need to Boost Your Website's Page-Load Speed [Infographic]