July's top online retailers—based on conversion rate—were food home-delivery and mail-order service Schwan's, Green Mountain Coffee's Keurig brewing system, and florist ProFlowers, according to Nielsen Online.
Note: Nielsen Online determines conversion rate based on visitors rather than sessions: i.e., No. of unique customers/No. of unique visitors. To qualify for inclusion in the top 10, online retailers had to have a minimum of 500,000 unique visitors during the month.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How B2B Leaders Can Improve Lead Generation in Their Organizations
- Three Easy Ways to Use LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Marketing
- How to Identify and Maximize Sales Enablement ROI [Infographic]
- Close the Marketing and Sales Gap, and You'll Close More Deals
- How B2B Marketers Can Align With the Self-Directed Buyer Journey