September's top online retailer—based on conversion rate—was food home-delivery and mail-order service Schwan's, followed by florist ProFlowers, according to Nielsen.
Note: Nielsen Online determines conversion rate based on visitors rather than sessions: i.e., No. of unique customers/No. of unique visitors. To qualify for inclusion in the top 10, online retailers had to have a minimum of 500,000 unique visitors during the month.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Best-Practices to Align Web Development With SEO
- Median and Average Landing Page Conversion Rates for 16 Industries
- Your Guide to Incredible Landing Pages: 5 Must-Have Elements, 10 Great Examples, 5 Best-Practices
- The Challenges That Product Experience Management (PXM) Can Solve
- The Ultimate Contact Form Checklist and Guide for 2020 [Infographic]