Nearly two-thirds (63%) of businesses that publish a blog say first-time visitors account for more than 80% of the traffic to their blogs, according to a survey from Compendium.
Although most business blogs tend to have a small, core group of
loyal readers, the study reveals just how small those groups are, relatively speaking; the overwhelming majority of traffic to most business blogs consists of first-time visitors.
Below, other findings from The Corporate Blogging and Social Media Trends Survey, which polled 266 companies about blogging traffic, visitor trends, and Twitter use.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]