Nearly two-thirds (63%) of businesses that publish a blog say first-time visitors account for more than 80% of the traffic to their blogs, according to a survey from Compendium.
Although most business blogs tend to have a small, core group of
loyal readers, the study reveals just how small those groups are, relatively speaking; the overwhelming majority of traffic to most business blogs consists of first-time visitors.
Below, other findings from The Corporate Blogging and Social Media Trends Survey, which polled 266 companies about blogging traffic, visitor trends, and Twitter use.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Consumers Want From Brands: Transparency on Social Media
- New and Exciting Ways Brands Are Using AI on Social Media
- Blog and Social Media Use by Fortune 500 Companies in 2018
- Never Miss a Step in Your Social Media Marketing Schedule [Checklist]
- Why and How You Should Use Instagram's IGTV to Improve Your Social Media Video Strategy