Gaming consoles and cars received the highest scores on the Ipsos Loyalty Satisfaction Index, 8.31 and 8.30, respectively. But consumers were relatively unsatisfied with their mobile telephone providers (7.51) and software operating systems (7.51).
Across the industries studied, businesses that rely on face-to-face service tended to outperform technology-driven sectors. For example, banks came in third (8.09) in the study.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends