Gaming consoles and cars received the highest scores on the Ipsos Loyalty Satisfaction Index, 8.31 and 8.30, respectively. But consumers were relatively unsatisfied with their mobile telephone providers (7.51) and software operating systems (7.51).
Across the industries studied, businesses that rely on face-to-face service tended to outperform technology-driven sectors. For example, banks came in third (8.09) in the study.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]