Americans flocked to online retail and coupon sites in November to take advantage of early deals and promotions as the holiday shopping season kicked off, according to data from the comScore Media Metrix service. Cyber Monday, the heaviest online spending day on record in the US, contributed a strong portion of traffic growth to retail and coupon sites.
Retailers' attractive discounts drove traffic to retail subcategories such as jewelry and luxury goods, toys, and consumer electronics, each growing at least 25% over the previous month.
Coupon Sites Spread Holiday Savings
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Top Factors That Slow B2B Purchases
- How to Use Psychology to Improve Your Digital Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]
- Holiday Planning: How and When to Market for Thanksgiving [Infographic]
- Holiday Shopping Trends for 2018: Consumers' Spend and Gift Plans
- Consumers' Gift Card Preferences in the Digital Age