Nearly one-half of sales professionals worldwide (49%) say social media is important to their success, and among top-performing salespeople, more than two-thirds (65%) say social media is integral to their success, according to a survey from OgilvyOne.
In contrast, 54% of top-performing sales professionals in the UK say social media is important to their sales efforts, as do seven out of ten sales professionals in the emerging economies of Brazil (70%) and China (71%).
Below, other findings from the study titled Selling in the 21st Century by OgilvyOne, based on a four-country survey of 1,000 salespeople.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Identify and Maximize Sales Enablement ROI [Infographic]
- Close the Marketing and Sales Gap, and You'll Close More Deals
- How B2B Marketers Can Align With the Self-Directed Buyer Journey
- How to Upgrade Your Sales Teams for Remote Success
- The 10 Traits B2B Buyers and Managers Value Most in Salespeople