Consumers are frustrated with online registration: When required to register or create an account at a website, only 25% do so, whereas 75% leave the site; 66% say social sign-in would be a good alternative, according to a new study by Janrain.
Three out of four surveyed consumers avoid creating accounts online: 54% say they may leave the site or not return, 17% go to a different site, and 4% leave or avoid the site.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Overlooked B2B Optimization Opportunities to Boost Your Website
- The 5Ws of Experience-Driven Commerce [Infographic]
- What Converts? Web Landing Page Benchmarks and Trends [Infographic]
- Google Site Search Is Going Away: Three Questions to Ask Before You Replace It
- Five Ways to Keep Your Website Relevant in 2018