Group deals are gaining popularity among local businesses: 12% of surveyed local merchants say they have offered a group-deal promotion, up 33% (3 percentage points)(PPs) from the 9% who said so in June 2011, according to the seventh annual MerchantCircle Confidence Index.
Meanwhile, the adoption rate of Facebook Ads has slowed: 23% of local merchants now say they have used Facebook Ads, up just 5% (1 PP) from the 22% who said so six months earlier.
Traditional marketing channels also remain popular among local merchants: 25% say they use print newspaper ads and 24% use direct mail
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]
- The Top Influencers on Pinterest [Infographic]
- Social Media Image Sizes in 2019 [Infographic]