Group deals are gaining popularity among local businesses: 12% of surveyed local merchants say they have offered a group-deal promotion, up 33% (3 percentage points)(PPs) from the 9% who said so in June 2011, according to the seventh annual MerchantCircle Confidence Index.
Meanwhile, the adoption rate of Facebook Ads has slowed: 23% of local merchants now say they have used Facebook Ads, up just 5% (1 PP) from the 22% who said so six months earlier.
Traditional marketing channels also remain popular among local merchants: 25% say they use print newspaper ads and 24% use direct mail
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)