Moreover, moms are 45% more likely than other women to say they have made a purchase as a result of a recommendation via a social networking site (42% vs. 29%).
Overall, moms are more active than other women with Facebook:
- Moms are 16% more likely than other women to visit Facebook daily (85% vs. 73%).
- Moms are 26% more likely than other women to say their Facebook account is important (68% vs. 54%).
- Moms are 38% more likely than other women to purchase from those brands they "like" on Facebook (44% vs. 32%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Consumers Want From Brands: Transparency on Social Media
- New and Exciting Ways Brands Are Using AI on Social Media
- Blog and Social Media Use by Fortune 500 Companies in 2018
- Never Miss a Step in Your Social Media Marketing Schedule [Checklist]
- Why and How You Should Use Instagram's IGTV to Improve Your Social Media Video Strategy