Moreover, moms are 45% more likely than other women to say they have made a purchase as a result of a recommendation via a social networking site (42% vs. 29%).
Overall, moms are more active than other women with Facebook:
- Moms are 16% more likely than other women to visit Facebook daily (85% vs. 73%).
- Moms are 26% more likely than other women to say their Facebook account is important (68% vs. 54%).
- Moms are 38% more likely than other women to purchase from those brands they "like" on Facebook (44% vs. 32%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things