Moreover, moms are 45% more likely than other women to say they have made a purchase as a result of a recommendation via a social networking site (42% vs. 29%).
Overall, moms are more active than other women with Facebook:
- Moms are 16% more likely than other women to visit Facebook daily (85% vs. 73%).
- Moms are 26% more likely than other women to say their Facebook account is important (68% vs. 54%).
- Moms are 38% more likely than other women to purchase from those brands they "like" on Facebook (44% vs. 32%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]