Moreover, moms are 45% more likely than other women to say they have made a purchase as a result of a recommendation via a social networking site (42% vs. 29%).
Overall, moms are more active than other women with Facebook:
- Moms are 16% more likely than other women to visit Facebook daily (85% vs. 73%).
- Moms are 26% more likely than other women to say their Facebook account is important (68% vs. 54%).
- Moms are 38% more likely than other women to purchase from those brands they "like" on Facebook (44% vs. 32%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)