Though B2B marketers use a variety of platforms for social media marketing, a plurality (30%) cite LinkedIn as their most important channel for social outreach, according to a report by BtoB Online, which also found that increasing numbers of B2B marketers are fully engaged with social marketing.
Among surveyed B2B marketers, Facebook (20%) is ranked as the second most important social channel, followed by blogs (19%), Twitter (16%), and YouTube (8%).
Newer on the social scene, Google+ (1%) is ranked as the least important social channel by B2B marketing professionals.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]