Ad and marketing executives surveyed say the longest they can work on a task without being interrupted is 30 minutes, on average, the according to the study.
The most common culprits of on-the-job distractions are people stopping by to chat and phone calls, cited by 27% and 26% of ad and marketing execs, respectively.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020