Ad and marketing executives surveyed say the longest they can work on a task without being interrupted is 30 minutes, on average, the according to the study.
The most common culprits of on-the-job distractions are people stopping by to chat and phone calls, cited by 27% and 26% of ad and marketing execs, respectively.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- CMOs Need to Focus to Survive: Three Priorities to Ditch and Three to Latch On To
- How to Speak Tech Jargon: A Hilarious Guide [Video and Flowchart]
- Is Working From Home Better?
- How Marketers Can Be Strategic Influencers, and Why Their Input Is Key for Companies [Infographic]
- 2019 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Advertising, and PR Positions