Marketing automation is on the rise: 59% of senior marketers say they expect the number of automated campaigns to increase over the next 12 months, and 83% expect the use of marketing automation to improve the efficiency of their marketing processes, according to a report by Forrester Research and Silverpop.
Some 39% of senior marketers surveyed expect the number of automated campaigns to stay the same, and only 2% expect levels to decline.
There are skeptics, however: 14% of senior marketers say marketing automation will likely have no impact on process efficiency in 2012.
Below, additional findings from Automation: Redefining Marketing's Game Plan, a report conducted by Forrester for Silverpop.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 of the Best Marketing Analytics Tools to Try in 2020
- How Retailers Should Approach AI and Big Data During Holiday Seasons
- How to Become a Data-Driven Company (Without a Data Scientist): Linda Schumacher on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Forget ROAS, It's All About ROMI Now
- A Better Way to Gauge Sales Lift: Closed-Loop Measurement