Among small businesses, marketing tactics such as email, websites, in-person interaction, and social media are viewed as most effective overall; however, among small B2B companies, nothing beats face-to-face interactions, according to a survey from Constant Contact.
Below, findings from Constant Contact's Spring 2012 Small Business Pulse Survey.
Asked which marketing activities they find to be effective for their organization, surveyed small business owners cite the following:
- Email marketing: 83%
- Website marketing: 71%
- In-person interactions: 68%
- Social media marketing: 49%
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Customer Analytics and Data Privacy Laws: On a Collision Course?
- Three Marketing Mistakes That Are Costing E-Commerce Companies Revenue
- How Mom-and-Pop Shops Can Succeed Against Big Retailers [Infographic]
- Integrating Search and Social: Best-Practices for Cross-Channel Marketing
- Can You Ensure Your Product Launch Isn't a Dud? Yes, Rapid Market-Testing Can Do That