Marketers who have adopted multichannel marketing practices (i.e., integrating interactions with customers across digital, social, mobile, and offline channels) are recording solid business benefits across key metrics, including shorter sales cycles and higher ROI from marketing investments, according to a report conducted by Forrester Research on behalf of Sitecore.
Moreover, such marketers are more likely to report a hardy appetite for new technologies, as well as stronger alignment with their technology departments.
Below, additional findings from the study titled "The Multichannel Maturity Mandate."
Multichannel marketing is gaining in popularity: 40% of surveyed marketers assess themselves as mature practitioners of multichannel marketing, 40% are in transition to the approach, and only 5% have no plans to implement multichannel marketing.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19's Impact on Marketers' Content, Investment, and Targeting Strategies
- Five Measures for Proving the ROI of Your Employee Advocacy Efforts
- The Future of Marketing Events in the Age of COVID-19
- B2B Brands: Five Marketing Strategies to Come Out of the Recession Strong
- COVID-19's Impact on Digital Agencies' Revenue and Leads