Marketers who have adopted multichannel marketing practices (i.e., integrating interactions with customers across digital, social, mobile, and offline channels) are recording solid business benefits across key metrics, including shorter sales cycles and higher ROI from marketing investments, according to a report conducted by Forrester Research on behalf of Sitecore.
Moreover, such marketers are more likely to report a hardy appetite for new technologies, as well as stronger alignment with their technology departments.
Below, additional findings from the study titled "The Multichannel Maturity Mandate."
Multichannel marketing is gaining in popularity: 40% of surveyed marketers assess themselves as mature practitioners of multichannel marketing, 40% are in transition to the approach, and only 5% have no plans to implement multichannel marketing.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2020 CMO Predictions From Marketing Influencers [Infographic]
- How Small Businesses Can Hit a Home Run This Holiday Shopping Season
- The Formula for a Can't-Fail Message Strategy (And Why Creativity Isn't Enough)
- Customer Analytics and Data Privacy Laws: On a Collision Course?
- Three Marketing Mistakes That Are Costing E-Commerce Companies Revenue