The new study is based on a poll of 400 agency marketers who serve luxury brands. Among the marketers surveyed, roughly one-half (48%) expect their luxury clients to boost digital spending some 10% or more, and 18% anticipate growth of 20% or more.
Though luxury marketers have been lagging behind their mass marketing counter parts in terms of digital spending, they are gaining momentum in 2012.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Growth-Marketing Lessons From WeWork's Rapid Rise (And Its Imminent Global Domination)
- How to Use Product-Market Fit to Drive Business Growth
- Budgets, Channels, and Technologies: Stats About Marketing Today [Infographic]
- Marketers Know AI Is the Future, But Do They Understand AI Today?
- The New Branding: Five Tips for Creating Shareable Brand Experiences