The new study is based on a poll of 400 agency marketers who serve luxury brands. Among the marketers surveyed, roughly one-half (48%) expect their luxury clients to boost digital spending some 10% or more, and 18% anticipate growth of 20% or more.
Though luxury marketers have been lagging behind their mass marketing counter parts in terms of digital spending, they are gaining momentum in 2012.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Role Technology Plays in the Lives of Gen Alpha Kids [Infographic]
- A Connected World in Flux: 10 Insights for Marketing and Business Leaders [Infographic]
- Capitalize on the Culture of Laziness: Five Subscription and DTC E-Commerce Trends for 2020
- It's Coming: Is Your Brand Prepared for an Economic Downturn?
- B2B Marketers' Plans for 2020: Spend, Objective, and Strategy Trends