Among B2B marketers surveyed, LinkedIn and Facebook are the social sites most successful at generating revenue opportunities:
- 44% have generated leads via LinkedIn, and 23% have won sales via the platform.
- 39% have generated leads via Facebook, and 19% have won sales.
- 30% have generated leads via Twitter, and 14% have won sales.
By contrast, B2C marketers are winning more leads and sales via Facebook and Twitter:
- 67% say they have generated leads via Facebook, and 39% say they've won sales as a result of outreach on the site.
- 43% say they have generated leads via Twitter, and 19% say they've won sales via the site.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things