The first debate of the 2012 Presidential race between President Barack Obama and Governor Mitt Romney sparked some 10.3 million tweets on the evening of October 3 and became the most tweeted event in US political history, according to a report by Twitter and Compete.
The following chart tracks #Debate tweet volume at 15-minutes intervals from 9:00 pm to 10:30 pm EDT on October 3, 2012:
Below, other findings from Twitter and Compete.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns