In addition, the proportion of small businesses that have increased their social media budgets in 2012 is 4 times higher than the proportion of those that have decreased social budgets, the study found.
Below, additional findings from VerticalResponse.
Among the small businesses surveyed, a plurality (43%) dedicate six or more hours per week to social media marketing, 25% spend 6-10 hours per week, and 7% spend 20+ hours a week on social marketing.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]
- The Top Influencers on Pinterest [Infographic]
- Social Media Image Sizes in 2019 [Infographic]