In addition, the proportion of small businesses that have increased their social media budgets in 2012 is 4 times higher than the proportion of those that have decreased social budgets, the study found.
Below, additional findings from VerticalResponse.
Among the small businesses surveyed, a plurality (43%) dedicate six or more hours per week to social media marketing, 25% spend 6-10 hours per week, and 7% spend 20+ hours a week on social marketing.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Timeline of Select Social Media Platforms [Infographic]
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019