How do audience size and engagement level on social media vary among various B2B industries?
To find out, TrackMaven examined full-year 2015 data from 316 leading B2B brands on five social networks (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Twitter).
Professional services companies have the largest median social media audience size, the analysis found. Computer hardware firms have the next biggest median audience size, followed by software companies.
All but three of the 17 B2B industries examined in the report have their largest social media audiences on LinkedIn. Among B2B industries, professional services brands have the largest median LinkedIn audience (1.2 million followers).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Never Miss a Step in Your Social Media Marketing Schedule [Checklist]
- Why and How You Should Use Instagram's IGTV to Improve Your Social Media Video Strategy
- The Influence of Instagram [Infographic]
- Social Selling for LinkedIn: Seven Practical Tips [Infographic]
- The Complete Guide to Reddit Marketing