E-commerce is booming again! Now, online merchants have a lot of choices when selecting shopping carts and hosting platforms.
Lexity put together an infographic (see below) after studying the e-commerce landscape (it found a lot of fragmentation, for example). The infographic highlights the top players in e-commerce. Among Lexity's findings:
- No e-commerce platform player has more than 12% market share.
- The top players are Magento and Yahoo Stores. (Magento is 4 years old; Yahoo Stores is 14!)
- WP E-commerce is kicking butt in helping businesses add e-commerce functionality to their blogs.
- BigCommerce's move into hosted e-commerce is working out great for the company.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Best-Practices to Align Web Development With SEO
- Median and Average Landing Page Conversion Rates for 16 Industries
- Your Guide to Incredible Landing Pages: 5 Must-Have Elements, 10 Great Examples, 5 Best-Practices
- The Challenges That Product Experience Management (PXM) Can Solve
- The Ultimate Contact Form Checklist and Guide for 2020 [Infographic]