Most companies must deal with clients, but not all clients are rays of sunshine. The wonderful world of clients includes those who are demanding and just plain confusing.
To help you identify the signs of a potentially difficult client, digital marketing and creative agency Ciplex created the following infographic of 15 difficult-client types and how businesses can identify and successfully work with them.
Among the difficult types of clients...
Mr. I'm Not Really Sure What I Want. He constantly changes his mind from hour to hour. His indecision derails projects.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends