This week's #SocialSkim is Vine-rich and Twitter-friendly. Find out how Twitter's getting into e-commerce and why Vine may unseat Instagram as the go-to app for live events. You'll learn how best to use Vine for campaigning, how to maximize your content marketing with Pinterest's Secret Boards, and what elements leaders need to create a truly social business. Skim for social transcendence!
Why panic when you can plan? Had a good Valentine's Day? Foursquare launched Dream Date, a subsite that lets users plan the perfect date, from flowers to chocolate to dinner. Its geolocalized data lets you find the perfect hotpots for planning romance. Not the V-Day type? A Dream Hate variant lets you choose what bar to spend the night in.
Guess the Oscar winner. The official poster for the 85th annual Oscars took on a social element when Olly Moss envisioned an Oscar tailored to every film that has won Best Picture. The deliciously playful quality of the image has pushed it viral. Can you guess which film each Oscar represents? We'll give you a hint: the little red-coat Oscar is Schindler's List.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things