In 2012, an estimated 9.6 trillion text messages were sent out. What were all those texts about?
Fortunately, you don't to have to read over someone's shoulder to find out. Leads360 did the research, created the Text Messaging for Better Sales Conversion report, then put its findings in the following infographic.
The dating world accounts for a huge amount of texts. Texting is becoming the digital version of passing notes in class. A total of 67% of texters have sent a love note via text message, and 68% have used text messaging to flirt.
With all the love texting around, marketers also are incorporating texting more into their campaigns. A total of 36% of marketers use texting in their campaigns; 26% plan to use texting in their marketing campaigns in the next 12 months.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]