Facebook Likes are good, but Shares are better. That's because a Share means your content is being passed around social networks and creating buzz for your business.
But getting your Facebook content shared isn't as simple as throwing something onto your Wall and expecting the Shares to just happen. You need to create share-worthy content.
Among the tips shared are the following:
- Use eye-catching images. Rather than just putting text boxes galore on your Facebook Wall, vary the content by posting infographics, photos, and artwork.
- Keep it short. Increase likes, comments, and shares by keeping posts between 100 and 150 characters long.
- Offer value. Consider your audience when sharing content on Facebook. Ask yourself, "Will this entertain or inform my audience?"
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things