To meet a company's revenue goals, Sales and Marketing should work together. And in an ideal company, the two do. In reality, however, the two departments frequently clash.
No wonder, then, that three-quarters of companies struggle with lead generation. One reason is that Marketing supplies only 30% of leads that Sales needs. As a result, in some organizations Sales ends up having to produce its own one-off email campaigns, webinars, and microsites. Still, fewer than two-thirds of sales reps make their quotas.
So, how can Marketing work with Sales to meet revenue goals?
Check out the infographic to find out:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How B2B Leaders Can Improve Lead Generation in Their Organizations
- Three Easy Ways to Use LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Marketing
- How to Identify and Maximize Sales Enablement ROI [Infographic]
- Close the Marketing and Sales Gap, and You'll Close More Deals
- How B2B Marketers Can Align With the Self-Directed Buyer Journey