Life before the internet? Today's teens and young adults only know about the digitally connected world. But how is their hyperconnecting affecting them?
To find out, Pew Internet & American Life Project did some research then published its findings in the Teens and Technology 2013 report. That information was used to create the following infographic by InternetProvider.
Among the research findings...
- 80% of teens own a computer.
- 78% of teens own a cellphone.
- 37% of teens own a smartphone.
So, how is hyperconnectivity affecting the younger generation?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Segmentation Gaffes (And How to Avoid Them)
- Relationship Marketing and GDPR: Avoiding the Traps of Personalization Data and Targeting Tech
- Six Ways Bad Data Can Cost You, and Five Tips for Cleansing It [Infographic]
- Personalizing Your B2B Marketing to Supercharge Lead Gen: Adobe's Drew Burns on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Segmentation Models Are Outdated: How to Update Your Marketing Segmentation Practices