See how Sephora scores Pinners, what social CTA works best, how Jell-O hijacked #FML, what’s new on Instagram, and the latest—more impulse shopping-friendly—Gmail update. You’ll also learn how to conduct a winning webcast and tell a story à la Pixar. Skim the possibilities!
Half the sugar, twice the love. A social corporate culture can spread from online to the real world, changing products and rituals. Coca-Cola circulated the socnets this week with a lively new way to “share happiness”: Coke cans that split in two for sharing with friends.
The Technicolor eye of the hive. Ever wonder what people are searching for right now? Google Trends’ “Hot Searches" tells you in real time… and in a giant font. Toggle by a limited number of countries, including the US, UK, and Canada. Get real-time relevant campaign inspiration, or just sit back and stare into the hivemind.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things