It may not be "hump day" today, but you'll look forward to the next one with this week's top viral video. We'll also look at how social affects—and maybe even calms—riled-up crowds. Learn how to embed Instagram photos and videos, and check out two new analytics tools: A/B testing capabilities on Google Analytics, and Awe.sm, which lets you tie social activity directly to your KPIs. Finally... ever wonder what "native advertising" means? You're about to find out. Skim for a clearer picture!
Guess what day it is?! This week in viral branded video, Geico topped the charts with its "Hump Day Camel" ad. With 5.3 million views since its YouTube appearance in late May, the ad is living proof that TV and the Web can be symbiotic. Also, we're glad the caveman thing is over.
Choose your holiday with a hashtag. To promote its "all-in-1" travel package, which lets travelers call, text, and use mobile data internationally for about $2.60 a day, Vodafone's designed Hashtag Holidays, a site that curates the most popular trending hashtags from Europe's most popular cities. Click on a hashtag you fancy. #Lovebirds will introduce you to the city where it's trending—the glorious Berlin. Users can also win a free trip to the destinations of their choice by "checking in" on their dream locale every Thursday. Nice little #Addedvalue.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things