Catch the first-ever WhatsApp music video (by Katy Perry), Twitter’s latest social TV moves, a GIF library from Reddit, the latest community management gaffe... this time from Domino's, and when to Vine vs. when to Instagram. Also, if you're a Breaking Bad fan, we'll wrap up with a treat just for you. Skim to break social.
Musical emoticons. Katy Perry's made the first-ever WhatsApp-based music video. (WhatsApp is a text-messaging service that lets you text people anywhere in the world for free.) The video's raised 7.3 million views, and there are probably just as many emoticons in the video's four minutes:
When to Vine and when to Instagram. Anish Patel explains when you should use these microvideo platforms. Vine's great for new product features, how-tos, video teasers, and event invitations. You also get the benefit of live customer interactions. Instagram video is great for promotional campaigns, video series, and commercial-style videos.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things