In the online world, you often need to give personal data to get information from retailers, banking institutions, and healthcare organizations. So, of those three, which do online consumers trust the most with their personal data?
Consumers still prefer sharing personal data face to face with healthcare corporations, retailers, and banking organizations, it found.
A whopping 95% of those surveyed prefer to share their personal data in person at their doctor's office, and only 63% are used to the idea of sharing information online.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]