In the online world, you often need to give personal data to get information from retailers, banking institutions, and healthcare organizations. So, of those three, which do online consumers trust the most with their personal data?
Consumers still prefer sharing personal data face to face with healthcare corporations, retailers, and banking organizations, it found.
A whopping 95% of those surveyed prefer to share their personal data in person at their doctor's office, and only 63% are used to the idea of sharing information online.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]