Do you know whether your sales team is meeting its sales quotas? Following a playbook? Understanding customers' pain?
One sobering fact is that two-thirds of all sales people miss their quotas. According to the research, 67% of sales professional don't meet their individual quotas. Worst of all, 23% of companies don't even know whether their sales teams have achieved their quotas.
Another surprising facts is that only 46% of reps feel their pipeline is accurate.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Close the Marketing and Sales Gap, and You'll Close More Deals
- How B2B Marketers Can Align With the Self-Directed Buyer Journey
- How to Upgrade Your Sales Teams for Remote Success
- The 10 Traits B2B Buyers and Managers Value Most in Salespeople
- Three Effective Ways to Address a Soft Marketing Pipeline in Challenging Times