Check out a swingin' interactive music video from VW Beetle. We've also got the latest on Twitter image previews, Pinterest's expansion plans, where to score synchronized Facebook/TV ads, a new YouTube marketing service, and what to do if your social media account gets hijacked. Skim to sideline a social faux-pas!
When video becomes experience. Volkswagen Canada is promoting three new Beetle models via a collaboration with band Walk Off the Earth. The music video, below, lets you toggle between three music styles, "playful," "soulful," and "powerful": You can watch the styles change while the music stays in sync. For each genre, the band uses a different Beetle model as an instrument. To steal the look, talk to a developer who understands how to manipulate YouTube annotations for embedded video buttons.
Twitter finally gets picture-friendly. Twitter's finally made it possible to see images from certain articles or pic.twitter.com directly within newsfeeds, making it a sweeter buy for potential stockholders. "But what about Instagram?" you say. Nope, you'll still have to click on a link to see its images (and you'll still be swung off Twitter without a preview). #socialsnub
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things