Knowing what consumers have on their holiday gift wish lists might be as easy as looking at their social media posts.
So, what gifts top consumers' wish lists this season?
Prime Visibility recently analyzed more than one million social media conversations throughout Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other platforms about holiday gifts, then created an infographic of the most wanted holiday gifts and the hottest gifts by category.
The top 5 holiday gifts wished for are cash, gift cards, iPhones, Justin Bieber Believe concert tickets, and clothing, reports Prime Visibility.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]