Knowing what consumers have on their holiday gift wish lists might be as easy as looking at their social media posts.
So, what gifts top consumers' wish lists this season?
Prime Visibility recently analyzed more than one million social media conversations throughout Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other platforms about holiday gifts, then created an infographic of the most wanted holiday gifts and the hottest gifts by category.
The top 5 holiday gifts wished for are cash, gift cards, iPhones, Justin Bieber Believe concert tickets, and clothing, reports Prime Visibility.
The most-wanted gift card is that of Starbucks, followed by iTunes, Target, Visa, and Amazon gift cards.
The social media conversations about clothing focused primarily on Nike (the apparel company mentioned most) then Ugg, Louis Vuitton, Victoria's Secret, and Michael Kors.
To find out more about what consumers are putting on their wish lists regarding movies, TV shows, game consoles, and electronics, check out the following infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Create Engaging Instagram Carousel Posts [Infographic]
- Set Your Marketing Ablaze: Ryan Stewart Talks Cannabis Marketing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]