Some 19,464 North American marketers were surveyed recently by Act-On about their favorite marketing technologies, tools, and tactics, along with the types of marketing challenges they face and marketing campaigns they launch.
The top 5 technologies that marketers use are email marketing (77%), social media (72%), website visitor tracking (51%), CRM (40%), and webforms (34%), reports Act-On.
And what are the greatest challenges marketers face?
The biggest one is a lack of budget to launch more programs, report 46% of those surveyed. Some 39% mention the resources needed to manage campaigns, and 34% cite implementing effective social media strategy.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2020 CMO Predictions From Marketing Influencers [Infographic]
- How Small Businesses Can Hit a Home Run This Holiday Shopping Season
- The Formula for a Can't-Fail Message Strategy (And Why Creativity Isn't Enough)
- Customer Analytics and Data Privacy Laws: On a Collision Course?
- Three Marketing Mistakes That Are Costing E-Commerce Companies Revenue