Some 19,464 North American marketers were surveyed recently by Act-On about their favorite marketing technologies, tools, and tactics, along with the types of marketing challenges they face and marketing campaigns they launch.
The top 5 technologies that marketers use are email marketing (77%), social media (72%), website visitor tracking (51%), CRM (40%), and webforms (34%), reports Act-On.
And what are the greatest challenges marketers face?
The biggest one is a lack of budget to launch more programs, report 46% of those surveyed. Some 39% mention the resources needed to manage campaigns, and 34% cite implementing effective social media strategy.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19's Impact on Marketers' Content, Investment, and Targeting Strategies
- Five Measures for Proving the ROI of Your Employee Advocacy Efforts
- The Future of Marketing Events in the Age of COVID-19
- B2B Brands: Five Marketing Strategies to Come Out of the Recession Strong
- COVID-19's Impact on Digital Agencies' Revenue and Leads