What can marketers expect in the new year?
Here's a look at some predictions of what to expect and what to consider, based on an infographic from WebDAM:
—Marketing teams will spend $135 billion dollars on new digital marketing collateral in 2014.
—78% of CMOs think custom content is the future of marketing, and so "marketers will use dynamic content to deliver highly personalized experiences to the right audience at the right time," according to WebDAM.
—Internet advertising will make up nearly 25% of the entire ad market by 2015.
To find out more about what to expect in 2014, check out the following infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Forget B2B and B2C: It's a B2P World Now
- Marketing in the Age of Bad News Blues: Three Ways to Combat Crisis Fatigue
- Event-Industry Professionals' Views on In-Person Events Right Now
- B2B Virtual Events: 12 Ways to Ensure Impact and Drive Topline Growth
- 11 Signs B2B Marketing and Sales Teams Need a CRM [Infographic]