Does the word "innovative" launch you into an eyeroll? Do you heave a sigh at the sight of the word "great"?
Maybe you've just read too many press releases.
Those words, and 48 more, made Shift Communications's infographic of the 50 most overused PR words of 2013.
The company sampled 62,768 press releases published on MarketWired.com in 2013 to glean the most overused words in press releases last year.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Consumers Expect From a Brand in Crisis
- How to Leverage Sales Teams for PR and Content Marketing
- How Not to Email Journalists: The 10 Biggest Pitch Mistakes
- 10 Ultimate Browser Extensions and Digital Tools for Growth Marketing
- Don't Wait, Get Your Brand 'Crisis-Ready' Now: Melissa Agnes on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]