Do you want to work with blogger advocates to spread the word about your brand?
Here are a few things you need to know, highlighted in the following infographic by SocialChorus.
When choosing a blogger advocate to help spread news about your brand, make sure he or she has a social reach of 2,500-25,000, a highly engaged audience, and an interest in brands that reflect his or her audience's interests.
The most popular verticals for blogger advocates are...
- Women's lifestyle
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- PR Industry Survey: The Tactics and Skills Rising in Importance
- Seven Questions to Ask When Hiring a PR Agency
- How to Select the Best Media Monitoring Platform for Your Marketing and PR Needs
- The Personality Traits of Top Digital PR Influencers
- Show the PR Love: How to Build Relationships With the Media