Do you want to work with blogger advocates to spread the word about your brand?
Here are a few things you need to know, highlighted in the following infographic by SocialChorus.
When choosing a blogger advocate to help spread news about your brand, make sure he or she has a social reach of 2,500-25,000, a highly engaged audience, and an interest in brands that reflect his or her audience's interests.
The most popular verticals for blogger advocates are...
- Women's lifestyle
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Leverage Sales Teams for PR and Content Marketing
- How Not to Email Journalists: The 10 Biggest Pitch Mistakes
- 10 Ultimate Browser Extensions and Digital Tools for Growth Marketing
- Don't Wait, Get Your Brand 'Crisis-Ready' Now: Melissa Agnes on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Most and Least Important PR and Corporate Communications Tactics and Trends