When managing your social media, you are in a constant battle for the attention of your fans. Producing worthwhile and entertaining content all of the time is hard, right? But you can win this battle!
One way of easily providing entertainment is by giving your fans the chance to win something. That excitement is good for them but also for you. Using contests and sweepstakes, you can grow your email list and increase engagement.
We have seen a lot of good examples over the last year (I am co-founder of a lead-gen tool to build Facebook contests), and I wanted to share a few ideas to help with your annual planning.
In the following infographic, there is one Facebook contest idea for every month of the year. Some promotion types mentioned are...
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences