When managing your social media, you are in a constant battle for the attention of your fans. Producing worthwhile and entertaining content all of the time is hard, right? But you can win this battle!
One way of easily providing entertainment is by giving your fans the chance to win something. That excitement is good for them but also for you. Using contests and sweepstakes, you can grow your email list and increase engagement.
We have seen a lot of good examples over the last year (I am co-founder of a lead-gen tool to build Facebook contests), and I wanted to share a few ideas to help with your annual planning.
In the following infographic, there is one Facebook contest idea for every month of the year. Some promotion types mentioned are...
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement