What challenges do B2B marketers face in the typical sales cycle?
And, most important, how are marketers meeting those challenges?
One major change is that a buyer can be up to 90% through the buyer's journey before engaging Sales, according to the infographic. To overcome that challenge, 79% of B2B marketers say differentiating on brand is crucial.
Moreover, more than 80% of known prospects never open their emails, according to data cited in the infographic.
To find out how marketers are confronting that challenge, and for more details about how B2B marketers are otherwise adapting to the evolving sales cycle, check out the infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How B2B Leaders Can Improve Lead Generation in Their Organizations
- Three Easy Ways to Use LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Marketing
- How to Identify and Maximize Sales Enablement ROI [Infographic]
- Close the Marketing and Sales Gap, and You'll Close More Deals
- How B2B Marketers Can Align With the Self-Directed Buyer Journey