Which brands are getting the most social media attention during the 2014 Winter Olympics? Find out in the following infographic by Offerpop.
Compared with the social media activity of the 2012 London Olympics, this year's Games lagged, at least initially. The hashtag #London2012 boasted 3 million tweets in its first five days vs. the 2.2 million tweets of #Sochi2014's first five days.
The country that used the #Sochi2014 tag the most is Canada, followed by the United States, then Great Britain.
On Twitter, Coca-Cola won gold as the most-tweeted brand by being mentioned in 6,500 tweets.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Practical Yet Powerful KPIs for Measuring Influencer Performance
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)