Which brands are getting the most social media attention during the 2014 Winter Olympics? Find out in the following infographic by Offerpop.
Compared with the social media activity of the 2012 London Olympics, this year's Games lagged, at least initially. The hashtag #London2012 boasted 3 million tweets in its first five days vs. the 2.2 million tweets of #Sochi2014's first five days.
The country that used the #Sochi2014 tag the most is Canada, followed by the United States, then Great Britain.
On Twitter, Coca-Cola won gold as the most-tweeted brand by being mentioned in 6,500 tweets.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?