Want to double your employees' productivity, generate up to 80% of customers' overall satisfaction, and get eight times more engagement of content on branded channels?
Activate your employees to become employee advocates.
"Employee advocates are socially engaged employees who create and share their employer's brand content on their own social networks," defines SocialChorus in the following infographic.
If your employee advocates share information on their social networks, the information will be better received than if the information came from the brand. That's because 92% of people trust people they know, but only 14% trust advertising.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]