Want to double your employees' productivity, generate up to 80% of customers' overall satisfaction, and get eight times more engagement of content on branded channels?
Activate your employees to become employee advocates.
"Employee advocates are socially engaged employees who create and share their employer's brand content on their own social networks," defines SocialChorus in the following infographic.
If your employee advocates share information on their social networks, the information will be better received than if the information came from the brand. That's because 92% of people trust people they know, but only 14% trust advertising.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things