Want to double your employees' productivity, generate up to 80% of customers' overall satisfaction, and get eight times more engagement of content on branded channels?
Activate your employees to become employee advocates.
"Employee advocates are socially engaged employees who create and share their employer's brand content on their own social networks," defines SocialChorus in the following infographic.
If your employee advocates share information on their social networks, the information will be better received than if the information came from the brand. That's because 92% of people trust people they know, but only 14% trust advertising.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]
- The Top Influencers on Pinterest [Infographic]
- Social Media Image Sizes in 2019 [Infographic]