The content that works well for one social platform may not work well for another. That's because every social platform has its own unique formula for a successful post.
The different formulas for the perfect social media post are highlighted in the following infographic by My Clever Agency. It offers guidelines for the ideal posts for blogs, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, Vine, and Tumblr.
For example, when posting to Facebook, make sure to keep posts positive. On this social platform, "positivity breeds engagement and sharing," states My Clever Agency. "It will help inspire and excite your users."
Facebook posts should also include images at the perfect size of 800 x 600, they should also include links, and they should create conversations with readers.
By comparison, posts to Pinterest focus on images, though audiences prefer those without human faces. "Images with no human faces get shared 23% more often that those with human faces," according to My Clever Agency. Also, posts with red or orange images get twice the amount of repins.
To find out more about creating perfect posts for the different social platforms, give the following infographic a look:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Simple Tips and Tropes for Writing Engaging Social Media Copy
- How to Create Engaging Instagram Carousel Posts [Infographic]
- Set Your Marketing Ablaze: Ryan Stewart Talks Cannabis Marketing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead