The content that works well for one social platform may not work well for another. That's because every social platform has its own unique formula for a successful post.
The different formulas for the perfect social media post are highlighted in the following infographic by My Clever Agency. It offers guidelines for the ideal posts for blogs, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, Vine, and Tumblr.
For example, when posting to Facebook, make sure to keep posts positive. On this social platform, "positivity breeds engagement and sharing," states My Clever Agency. "It will help inspire and excite your users."
Facebook posts should also include images at the perfect size of 800 x 600, they should also include links, and they should create conversations with readers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences