The content that works well for one social platform may not work well for another. That's because every social platform has its own unique formula for a successful post.
The different formulas for the perfect social media post are highlighted in the following infographic by My Clever Agency. It offers guidelines for the ideal posts for blogs, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, Vine, and Tumblr.
For example, when posting to Facebook, make sure to keep posts positive. On this social platform, "positivity breeds engagement and sharing," states My Clever Agency. "It will help inspire and excite your users."
Facebook posts should also include images at the perfect size of 800 x 600, they should also include links, and they should create conversations with readers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Practical Yet Powerful KPIs for Measuring Influencer Performance
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)