Consider the various online channels you use regularly to boost your business. Do you know which ones yield the highest return?
The following infographic by Conductor highlights which channel (among social, organic search, email, and PPC) gets the most visitors, results in the most customers, and gives you the most bang for your click.
The channel that drives the most visitors is organic search. "Visitors from organic search are 2X more likely to be extremely engaged and visits more than five pages when compared to the other channels," states Conductor.
Visitors are different from customers, however. So, which marketing channel results in the most customers?
For B2Bs, social (14%) and search (14%) are the most effective at lead generation. For e-commerce and B2Cs, organic search (18%) is.
To find out more about which of those leads are qualified, how many customers return, and more, check out the following infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Six 'New Normal' Marketing Tips for Reopening Businesses
- Three Ways to Personalize Your Next ABM Campaign to Close More Deals
- The Biggest Challenges With Executing Account-Based Marketing Programs
- Business as Unusual: Shifting Live Events to Digital and Hybrid Experiences
- How COVID-19 Is Affecting the B2B Exhibition Industry