What types of people are most likely to share content online? And why are they sharing it?
The following infographic by StatPro categorizes people into six types of sharers: hipsters, careerists, altruists, connectors, boomerangs, and selectives.
Careerists are sharers who "are savvy business networkers and are more likely to share content on LinkedIn," states StatPro, whereas altruists "are helpful, reliable, thoughtful, connected, and only use email to share."
The group that use social networks and emails are selectives, who are "resourceful, careful, and thoughtful." However, hipsters are the least likely of the groups to use email.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]