One in two mothers turns to social media for shopping ideas, according to the following infographic based on a She Knows survey.
Finding coupons and deals is the number-one reason cited for using social.
Despite the coupon-hunting, "most moms start shopping for back to school about one month before school starts, and they don't set a budget," states She Knows.
The biggest expense is clothing. Most moms spend between $100 and $250 on clothes and between $50 and $100 on school supplies. They spend less than $50 on electronics.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]