One in two mothers turns to social media for shopping ideas, according to the following infographic based on a She Knows survey.
Finding coupons and deals is the number-one reason cited for using social.
Despite the coupon-hunting, "most moms start shopping for back to school about one month before school starts, and they don't set a budget," states She Knows.
The biggest expense is clothing. Most moms spend between $100 and $250 on clothes and between $50 and $100 on school supplies. They spend less than $50 on electronics.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]