Do you want to pay to play? Find out how ad spend in social media is evolving. You'll also learn eight ways to use Hyperlapse for marketing, what a brand enthusiast actually looks like (and where her value lies), and how to run searches through Twitter in a way that brings better results, fast. Skim to boost your social smarts!
Think of your furry friends. Budweiser released an ad for its own Be(er) Responsibility Day that's shot up the viral ad charts with a friendly, unpreachy glimpse into the life of a 20-something who's responsible with his beer—which matters, because his sweet dog (gold currency in social) is counting on him. The ad, at 13 million views, also scores because it avoids overexploiting the cute pet factor. The ad includes a hashtag, #FriendsAreWaiting, which people are using to fawn over the ad and also promote Budweiser's efforts, every September, to keep drunk drivers off the streets. Nice!
Sorry for algebra! Muslims worldwide have adopted #MuslimApologies, a hashtag being used to publish tweets that attempt to counter demonization of Islam by reminding people of Muslim contributions. Building from the more serious #NotInMyName, used by Muslims to denounce terrorist groups, #MuslimApologies is a hair more hipster—but no less weighty. Used over 30,000 times in the last two days, "apologies" include "Sorry for Algebra, cameras, universities, hospitals, oh and coffee too."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)